Direkt zum Hauptbereich

DIY Milk and Honey Scrub



Milk - an amazing natures product. I'm sure many of you eat it every day - so do I.

Milk contains high levels of vitamins A, D, E, which is why this dairy product has fantastic anti-inflammatory properties and is great for soothing burns. Milk also contains lactic acid, which is a natural skin exfoliant. Since the extraordinary liquid is already sitting in your fridge for your morning breakfast, give this time-honored milk beauty recipe a try.


Nourishing Milk and Honey Facial Scrub

3 Tbsp milk (choose whole milk for drier skin)
3 Tbsp honey
1 Tsp raw oatmeal, crumbled

Mix all your ingredients together in a bowl until they form a thick paste. Apply the mixture onto clean skin and massage for a few minutes with your fingers. Rinse the scrub with lukewarm water and a washcloth and pat dry.

And voilà, you now have amazing skin : ) YOU ARE WELCOME :P


Hope you enjoyed it


xoox Yelena

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Introducing GlossyBox - Britain Edition

I've been ordering the GlossyBox Austria since October 2012. So far I've got some good and also some non that usefull products :) I often wanted to cancel the abo.  But, fortunatelly I continued to get the Box, because you never know what you are getting the next time :D  This month there was a special editon box - the BRITAIN EDITION GLOSSYBOX ! And I must tell you this time the box didn't dissapoint me.  The Box was all about British brands - brands established and produced in the UK! I was and still am excited! Today I am going to show you all the products and swatches. The products descriptions are from the brands websites.  Products in the box were:  - Nail Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat - 10ml / 14,00€ - NailGirls London White #1 - 10ml / 9,90€ - MeMeMe Cosmetics Cherub's Blush Cheek & Lip Tint - 12ml 7 6,40€ - Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream 60ml / 20,00€ - Steamcream All-In-One Natural Moisturiser For Face Body & Hands...

Maybelline Super Stay 10h Tint Gloss

Ladies, I was totally gone wild when I saw that Maybelline products are on sale on www.bipa.at Since Maybelline is a little bit overprizes in Vienna/Austria I saw the perfect chance to get some new awesome stuff :) The first thing that crossed my view was the Maybelline Super Stay 10h Tint Gloss . I loved the colors! From mauve to pink to red - there was a color for every taste. My color should be a suttle mauve color, which turned out to be not even close to suttle. IT WAS RED - BURGUNDY RED and I bought INFINITE MAUVE I must say I looooove the smell and taste of this stain, but it doesn't last or stain your lips. Youtube has so many great reviews of this product, but for me it just didn't work out. I applied two layers of it and after the color had tie to set into my lips, I thought it's going to last. BUT IT DID NOT! It started chipping and cracking leaving this strange line between the inside and middle of my lips. ...

Meet Matt(e) Nude

I finally bought the Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette by the Balm. I must say this palette is amazing.  It contains 9 shadows all matte. From white to a dark brown, you can create a ton of looks using only this palettte. All the shadows are extremely pigmented so you don't need very much for a dark eyelook. The palette contains 25,5grams of product and the shadows themselves are bigger than in a normal palette.  I got my palette from amazon for 39,90 + shipping.  The names of the shadows Matt Johnson: a puple toned gray Matt Garcia: redish dark brown Matt Malloy: creamy white Matt Rosen: medium toned warm brown Matt Wood: dark cool brown Matt Singh: darker coral  Matt Abdul: grayish purple  Matt Lombardi: camel/light orange color Matt Hung: brown purple Review I am quite impressed by this palette expecially because matte eyeshadows are harder to find this days. The shadows blend amazingly and you can sheer them out if you need th...