Direkt zum Hauptbereich

DIY Lip Scrub

Allthough winter is over -hurray- I'm sure there are a lot of us that are still suffering from dry lips and as we all know, lip scrubs can be expensive, even if they are from a low end brand.

Therefore I want to show you how you can make your own - affordable and organic - lip scrubs.

1. Lip scrub

- 1 tea spoon sugar
- 1/2 tea spoon olive oil
- 1 tea spoon honey

Mix everything together well! Don't worry it won't desolve :) 
After you're done, scrub it all over your lips. You can keep this in your fridge as long as you want.

2. Lip scrub

- 1 teaspoon vaseline
- 1 teaspoon sugar

And thats all :)

Mix it up really well and scrub it over your lips :) Because of the vaseline this will last a long time. 

In my video for Youtube i've mixed a little bit of red food coloring in the 2. lip scrub and a tad of cocoonut extract in the 1. lip scrub for a tropical flavor :)

Check this video out :))



xoxo Yelena

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Maybelline Super Stay 10h Tint Gloss

Ladies, I was totally gone wild when I saw that Maybelline products are on sale on www.bipa.at Since Maybelline is a little bit overprizes in Vienna/Austria I saw the perfect chance to get some new awesome stuff :) The first thing that crossed my view was the Maybelline Super Stay 10h Tint Gloss . I loved the colors! From mauve to pink to red - there was a color for every taste. My color should be a suttle mauve color, which turned out to be not even close to suttle. IT WAS RED - BURGUNDY RED and I bought INFINITE MAUVE I must say I looooove the smell and taste of this stain, but it doesn't last or stain your lips. Youtube has so many great reviews of this product, but for me it just didn't work out. I applied two layers of it and after the color had tie to set into my lips, I thought it's going to last. BUT IT DID NOT! It started chipping and cracking leaving this strange line between the inside and middle of my lips. ...

Meet Matt(e) Nude

I finally bought the Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette by the Balm. I must say this palette is amazing.  It contains 9 shadows all matte. From white to a dark brown, you can create a ton of looks using only this palettte. All the shadows are extremely pigmented so you don't need very much for a dark eyelook. The palette contains 25,5grams of product and the shadows themselves are bigger than in a normal palette.  I got my palette from amazon for 39,90 + shipping.  The names of the shadows Matt Johnson: a puple toned gray Matt Garcia: redish dark brown Matt Malloy: creamy white Matt Rosen: medium toned warm brown Matt Wood: dark cool brown Matt Singh: darker coral  Matt Abdul: grayish purple  Matt Lombardi: camel/light orange color Matt Hung: brown purple Review I am quite impressed by this palette expecially because matte eyeshadows are harder to find this days. The shadows blend amazingly and you can sheer them out if you need th...

ESSENCE - Studio Nails - Better Than Gel Nails

Today I wanted to talk about my favorite base and top coat. They're from the essence- studio nails - better than gel nails collection which is in my oppinion one of the best :) This line contains: - essence - studio nails - better than gel nails french tip glue - essence - studio nails - better than gel nails base and top sealer - essence - studio nails - better than gel nails french nail tip remover - essence - studio nails - better than gel nails professional french tip nails - essence - studio nails - better than gel nails nail file This line is made to perform like real salon gel nails and some products get that just right. So far I've tried the essence - studio nails - better than gel nails base and top sealer. On the back of the bottles you see the instractions on how to use it. But I found that these two products don't work as well when applied as recommended, but when used as a base and a top coat. The essence company recommends to use ...