Direkt zum Hauptbereich

REVIEW: MAC - RIRI Woo

Hey there beautiful!

I finally got my RIRI WOO lipstick after 4 weeks of waiting. There were some problems with my adress since I put the wrong number in :)

The lipstick is described as a take on the all time MAC classic RUBI WOO except that rubi woo is a true matte red color.

This new lipstick is a retro matt, which means that it isn't as much drying on the lips as Rubi Woo. RIRI Woo is slightly bluer in tone and just a little deeper.



I must say I am suprised of how drying the lipstick actually is. I applied one coat when it first came in the mail. After a few hours of wearing I put on my second coat to freash up the color. OMG my lips felt dry like ever in my life.

BUT the color stayed on until I removed it with BIODERMA.

The lipstick costs 19€ in Austria and for what you get it is a great price.


I would recommend it to everybody who isn't afraid of wearing bright colors :)

SWATCH ON MY LIPS: 


xoxo YELENA

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Introducing GlossyBox - Britain Edition

I've been ordering the GlossyBox Austria since October 2012. So far I've got some good and also some non that usefull products :) I often wanted to cancel the abo.  But, fortunatelly I continued to get the Box, because you never know what you are getting the next time :D  This month there was a special editon box - the BRITAIN EDITION GLOSSYBOX ! And I must tell you this time the box didn't dissapoint me.  The Box was all about British brands - brands established and produced in the UK! I was and still am excited! Today I am going to show you all the products and swatches. The products descriptions are from the brands websites.  Products in the box were:  - Nail Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat - 10ml / 14,00€ - NailGirls London White #1 - 10ml / 9,90€ - MeMeMe Cosmetics Cherub's Blush Cheek & Lip Tint - 12ml 7 6,40€ - Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream 60ml / 20,00€ - Steamcream All-In-One Natural Moisturiser For Face Body & Hands...

Maybelline Super Stay 10h Tint Gloss

Ladies, I was totally gone wild when I saw that Maybelline products are on sale on www.bipa.at Since Maybelline is a little bit overprizes in Vienna/Austria I saw the perfect chance to get some new awesome stuff :) The first thing that crossed my view was the Maybelline Super Stay 10h Tint Gloss . I loved the colors! From mauve to pink to red - there was a color for every taste. My color should be a suttle mauve color, which turned out to be not even close to suttle. IT WAS RED - BURGUNDY RED and I bought INFINITE MAUVE I must say I looooove the smell and taste of this stain, but it doesn't last or stain your lips. Youtube has so many great reviews of this product, but for me it just didn't work out. I applied two layers of it and after the color had tie to set into my lips, I thought it's going to last. BUT IT DID NOT! It started chipping and cracking leaving this strange line between the inside and middle of my lips. ...

Meet Matt(e) Nude

I finally bought the Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette by the Balm. I must say this palette is amazing.  It contains 9 shadows all matte. From white to a dark brown, you can create a ton of looks using only this palettte. All the shadows are extremely pigmented so you don't need very much for a dark eyelook. The palette contains 25,5grams of product and the shadows themselves are bigger than in a normal palette.  I got my palette from amazon for 39,90 + shipping.  The names of the shadows Matt Johnson: a puple toned gray Matt Garcia: redish dark brown Matt Malloy: creamy white Matt Rosen: medium toned warm brown Matt Wood: dark cool brown Matt Singh: darker coral  Matt Abdul: grayish purple  Matt Lombardi: camel/light orange color Matt Hung: brown purple Review I am quite impressed by this palette expecially because matte eyeshadows are harder to find this days. The shadows blend amazingly and you can sheer them out if you need th...